” How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.” Isaiah 14:12-14
Lucifer represents…Life…Thought…Progress… Civilization…Liberty…Independence…Lucifer is the Logos…the Serpent, the Savior.
Articles found on the net concerning Lucifer and Luciferianism :
( Please note the information presented in these articles are for entertainment and information purposes only. Nothing in these articles are expressive of our accepted religious dogma or belief.We are not responsible for the opinion of the authors )
- Lucifer the Mother of Adam
- Atheistic and Theistic Luciferianism
- Glossary Of Luciferian Terms
- Greater Church of Lucifer – New Luciferian Era
- How Luciferians Differ from Satanists
- How to become a Member of the Greater Church of Lucifer
- Lucifer the Light Bearer
- Lucifer: Where did the word come from and what is its true meaning?
- Lucifer’s Children
- Luciferian Philosophy
- Luciferian Witchcraft
- The Church of Lucifer
- The Grand Myth of Lucifer
- The Greater Church of Lucifer – Future Projects
- The Luciferian Manifest of the Ordo Luciferi
- What is Demonology
- Where did the name “Lucifer” come from?
Last updated: October 30, 2012 at 22:10 pm
Back to Home