The Big Dictionary of Dreams is an essential work for entering and understanding the enigmatic world of dreams. What we dream can unravel mysteries from the past, show unknown facets of our personality, and even open the door to the future. It is therefore very useful to know the symbolism of dreams, forged from personal experience and the collective unconscious.
In part one, The Big Dictionary of Dreams explores the historical and cultural significance of dreams, analyzes their purpose, explains how to predict and decipher them, and provides guidance on how to best achieve a lucid dream state. In part two, gain insight into nearly 1,500 dream images, discover the messages held within each, and learn how to effectively shed light on the mysterious and personal world of dreams. Also included:
- Explanation of the phases of dream activity
- An exploration of the types of dreams
- Information on psychoanalysis and archetypes
- Keys to interpreting the meaning of dreams
- How to make a special dream pillow and a dream catcher
- Accounts of famous dreams
- Advice on how to remember dreams
Beautifully illustrated, The Big Dictionary of Dreams will help you unlock the mysteries of your mind so that you may continue on your path of self-discovery.
Read Online :