In this first volume of Dreams, “Evolution,” and Value Fulfillment, Seth takes us on an odyssey to identify the origins of our universe and our species. He asserts that “consciousness units” form the basis of all energy and matter, and charts a conscious, self-aware universe that is constantly recreated by our own thoughts, dreams, and desires. Illuminating the part that humans play in the greater scheme of things, he suggests that we are alive not only for the continuation of the species but to add to the very quality of life itself.
Other fascinating topics include:
• The role dreams play in the creation of language and technology
• The relationship between genetic heritage and reincarnation
• How creativity provides a link with the source of all existence
• The true power of the imagination, and the importance of broadening its scope
• A discussion of “value fulfillment” — or the yearning to enhance the quality of life — as a fundamental desire in all life forms
Stimulating and provocative, this long-awaited book answers crucial questions about the entire significance of Seth’s system of thought while chronicling the worsening health problems that led to the death of Jane Roberts.
”When I speak of the dream world, I am not referring to some imaginary realm, but to the kind of world of ideas, of thoughts, of mental actions, out of which all form as you think of it emerges. In actuality, this is an inner universe rather than an inner world. Your physical reality is but one materialization of that inner organization.” — Jane Roberts, Speaking for Seth