Two manuscripts in one book:
Hoodoo: Unlocking the Secret Power of Rootwork, Folk Magic, Conjuration, Witchcraft, and Mojo
Voodoo: Unlocking the Hidden Power of Haitian Vodou and New Orleans Voodoo
Hoodoo is a powerful form of folk magic used for generations to improve the lives of those who practice it. So, is it relevant today? The quick answer is, yes, it most certainly is. The powers of roots and herbs are just the tip of the iceberg once you master the craft of Hoodoo.
In part one of this book, you will:
- Discover the power of mojo and how to use it to bring positivity into your life.
- Learn how to build a magical Hoodoo tool kit.
- Find out how to form powerful bonds with the cosmos.
- Learn how to cleanse your body, mind, and home with intense spiritual means.
- Discover how to invoke the spiritual world and use deities to bring power to your magic.
- Find the hidden meanings attached to candles and the role they play in rituals.
- Investigate what rootwork is and how to perform it.
- Explore the five amazing arts of divination, cleromancy, cartomancy, augury, and oneiromancy.
- Make the object of your love fall for you.
- Attract love and wealth into your life.
- Learn the most effective natural ways to protect your home.
And so much more!
In part two of this book you will discover the rich history of Voodoo, including its rituals, spells, practices, and beliefs.
In part two of this book, you will:
- Learn the common misconceptions about Voodoo and debunk them
- Discover voodoo religion’s synchronization with Catholicism
- Understand its two vital branches – the Haitian Vodou and the New Orleans Voodoo
- Uncover the shared beliefs, traditions, and rituals practiced by Voodoo practitioners and devotees
- Learn about Bondye, the Supreme God, and how Voodooists believe in and worship Him
- Explore Lwas and the three major families classifying these spirits
- Learn commonly used veves and their symbols
- Discover how to use and draw the veves
- Discover the roles played by gris-gris bags and Voodoo dolls and the basics of making and using them
- Explore casting cleansing, protection, and love spells
- Learn how to summon or invoke the Lwas
- Investigate common ceremonies and festivals celebrated by Voodoo practitioners and devotees
And so much more!
Both Hoodoo and Voodoo can be used for many purposes to help improve your life.
So, what are you waiting for?