You possess the ability to tap a bottomless well of physical and psychic energy (called “chi” in Chinese). With it you can harness the magickal power of the universe. How do you do it? By learning the ancient Chinese art of breath, posture, and sensory awareness as explained in Chi Gung by L. V. Carnie.
As you learn this system to direct your flow of chi, you will be able to achieve ultimate health and things you have only dreamed of:
- Look and feel younger
- Add healthy years to your life
- Progress faster in martial arts training
- Develop different types of psychic ability: heal at a distance, talk with spirits, move objects with your mind
- Increase your fitness level
- Help damaged tissue heal more quickly
- Improve sexual performance
- Learn to control your body temperature
- Bond with your pets or with animals in the wild
Chi Gung is filled with simple but effective exercises for mind, body, and spirit that will open your flow of chi as they open you to a whole new world of possibilities. No other chi gung self help book covers such a broad range of material or presents the actual training techniques for mastering the more advanced skills.
The exercises include simple stretches and slow movements with creative visualization and breathwork. One technique that is fully explained is called the small circulation, or the microcosmic cycle. It will teach you to circulate your chi around your body and head without having it enter your arms or legs. Another technique, the grand circulation or heavenly cycle, teaches you to move chi throughout your entire body. It’s not difficult, and you can do it no matter your current level of health or fitness.
The powerful techniques here can be used alone or within any spiritual or magical system. Add them to what you are doing today!