Vampyre Sanguinomicon: The Lexicon of the Living Vampire is a occult book by Father Sebastiaan that explores the vampire subculture. The book was published in 2010 by Weiser and contains a foreword written by the occult writer Konstantinos.
The book discussed the traditions, movement, and philosophies of the vampire lifestyle and subculture.
The book also empathizes “five principles” that all vampires (Strigoi Vii) should follow:
- Law. Strigoi Vii are not criminals.
- Responsibility. Strigoi Vii are adults.
- Blood. Strigoi Vii see Blood as a metaphor for something far more subtle.
- Quest. Strigoi Vii have a unified cause—the Current and the Quest
- Secrets. Strigoi Vii is an open secret, hidden in plain sight.
Read Online :
You may be also interested in :
Back to Vampires Library
Back to Library